Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS CM Recently Completed Jobs is empty

steffen.plorin
Level 1
Level 1

He Experts,

there are No records found in this option. I think time ago when I do discovery or data collection manually, the jobs show out there, also all other automatic jobs. Does someone know why is empty ?

Danke Gruss Steffen

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Quick Reports don't count. You need to schedule a UT report to run (one that you would then view in the archives). Do you have any of those running that have recently completed? You can always tell because the report job will be given an actual job ID, and you will see them listed under Campus Manager > User Tracking > Reports > Report Jobs.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Campus Manager Recently Completed Jobs section of the home page only shows report jobs (e.g. User Tracking report jobs). Data Collection and UT acquisition are not jobs in the traditional sense. Have you recently run any UT reporting jobs?

He JClarke,

ok I learn the traditional sense wrong. The UT jobs running automatically some times, I build some quick reports and En Hosts reports, the Recently Job window is still empty.

Danke Gruss Steffen

Quick Reports don't count. You need to schedule a UT report to run (one that you would then view in the archives). Do you have any of those running that have recently completed? You can always tell because the report job will be given an actual job ID, and you will see them listed under Campus Manager > User Tracking > Reports > Report Jobs.