Views
Helpful
Replies

Display Original Calling Number on Transfer from IVR

sdeltoro1
Level 1
Level 1

I need to display ani number after transfer from AA on ivr to traditional

without sopport QSIG(IE). actually the transfer is using only the source cti port number not passing the original calling number. this is working only on transfer to ip phones not digital phones behind the pbx via e1 isdn

how can make it?

5 Replies 5

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

If the call is in the queue still, there is no way that agents get the information in CAD. If, what you want, is to get the called number when the call is already at an agent

isnt about agent, the need to get the original calling number is because the autoattendant is on ivr and the call will be transfer to digital extension.

lbjr
Level 1
Level 1

I know this post is two years old, but did you ever get a resolution, I am having a similar issue with PRI to Autoattendant then XFER over QSIG to CCM, Cisco phones don't show ANI of orignal ISDN Caller.

the Customer has a Unity too. soo I move the AA on unity and the call.manaer after 6.x has a service parameter: Display Original Calling Number on Transfer from Cisco Unity  . Now the original number is shown

a11anwr1ght
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure if you are using ICM in this, but before the call is sent to the IVR (like the first script the call goes to) use the set variable node to assign the CLID of the caller to call variable1 or 2 or X, you could even do that for the customer's dialed number as well.  That way it will show up on CAD.