cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 5.0.2 and Utlite33.exe user tracking

maismail
Level 1
Level 1

With the above setup in an AD envioment the reports come out most of the time with a blank user name even after reinit the database.

Kindly advise

Mahmoud

11 Replies 11

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here is the required log file

It appears that UTLITE thinks that it has already updated the database with these entries. Please provide the other information I asked for in that other thread. Specifically, I require the screenshot of the properties of one entry which is missing a username.

here is one record that shows eventhough the lo has full info for that user but the name is not shown

Mahmoud

This is not what I meant. You need to click on the MAC address, then take the screenshot of the resulting pop-up window.

I believe tthis is what you need

You are facing what I feel is a new bug. I am working on a fix for this.

I've filed CSCso14144 for this problem. You can open a TAC service request, and have your engineer contact me to get a fix.

I have tried to locate the fix via the BugToolkit but I did not manage to locate it.

Can you post it..?

Mahmoud

No, you will need to call TAC to get it.

Ok

As we have recently purchased the CW and did not receive the software support yet, it will take almost a week to resume working on it.

MAhmoud

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: