Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH License

karljonesTZ
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I need to buy some MOH for the US. Can anyone tell me a good place to go that will have a good selection and where I can get a license

thanks

karl

7 Replies 7

Thanks Rob

Very helpful. Will check them out.

thanks again

Hi Rob

Quick question for you, I did load some files to play as MOH but now i have been asked to remove them cause we dont want to have any copy right issues, but I did this like 2 years ago and i can't remember how, or find the way to default the MOH for all the devices back to the native files that come with Call Manager.

Can you please help me

Thanks in advance

Luis R Cabrera

You can take out the MOH server from the MGRL to which phones get access.

Also In the MOH server you can go to programing and change the "Run Flag" to Flase. This will unregister MOH server with Callmanager and you will have Tone On Hold.

MK

Hi Luis,

Here are the steps

Deleting a Music On Hold Audio Source

Perform the following procedure to delete an existing Music On Hold audio source.

Before You Begin

If you delete an audio source that an item such as a device pool or an individual device uses, Cisco CallManager displays a warning message. To find out which device pools or devices are using the Music On Hold audio source, click the Dependency Records link from the Music On Hold Audio Source Configuration window. For more information about dependency records, see "Accessing Dependency Records" in the Cisco CallManager Administration Guide. Before deleting a Media On Hold audio source that is currently in use, you must perform either or both of the following tasks:

•Assign a Music On Hold audio source to any device pools or devices that are using the Music On Hold audio source that you want to delete.

•Delete the device pools or devices that are using the Music On Hold audio source that you want to delete.

Procedure

Step 1 Choose Service > Media Resource > Music On Hold Audio Source.

The Music On Hold (MOH) Audio Source Configuration window displays. The Music On Hold Audio Source: New (New) title displays with a Status: Ready indicator.

Step 2 From the MOH Audio Sources list, choose an existing Music On Hold audio source.

The Music On Hold Audio Source title displays the name of the chosen Music On Hold audio source. The fields below the MOH Audio Source title display the previously defined values for this Music On Hold audio source.

Step 3 Click the Delete button.

A popup window displays the following warning:

You are about to permanently delete this Music On Hold Audio Source. This action cannot be undone.

Continue?

Step 4 Click OK.

The chosen Music On Hold audio source no longer appears on the MOH Audio Sources list. The Status changes from Ready to Delete completed.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/3_3_3/ccmfeat/fsmoh.html#wp1028245

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob

Thanks a lot, I was able to follow your instructions and now i have removed the item we did not have licence for, appreciate the very detailed replay

Luis

Hi Luis,

You are most welcome my friend!

Happy Holidays

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: