Views
Helpful
Replies

Position in the queue, average call duration

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

How can I know the position of the call in the queue while the call is currently in the queue (at the ipivr)? And that is possible in the script or I have to go to the DB?

Also, from where I can know the average call duration for the calls were processed in the call center?

Regards

Bilal

6 Replies 6

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Bilal,

solutions I know of are a custom counter in the ICM scripts and a web service on a remote systems, both as you gather yourself are requiring extensive customisation.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hello Riccardo;

Hope u r doing fine.

In the DB, no chance to find any field in some table to give the queue position for the a specific call that currently in the queue?

Regards

Bilal

cherilynn1030
Level 1
Level 1

if you're using enterprise (we are using 7.1.5) this is what we do: Set a variable in the ICM script (again, in ours: skillgroup_xxx.routercallsqnow+1) and then in IVR we use a script, using Get Enterprise call info (the variable we set), we create a generated prompt number (with position) and the create a container prompt which concatenates our "you are caller number...XX"

we play that prompt, and then we return back to the ICM call flow.

If you're using IPCCX... then I"m not quite sure where you get the place in queue, but I imagine playing it back would be similiar to above....

Dear Riccardo;

Actually I need to know position of the call in the queue without need to prompt, I need this number (position in the queue) to use it for other purposes, it is enough for me just to know that now this call in position 1 or 2 or 3 of the queue as a data without hearing a prompt.

The question about ur suggested solution are:

1) It is not possible to find the position of the call in the queue from the DB?

2) If u r sending to the queue, then u increase the skillgroup_xxx.routercallsqnow by 1, so does that mean if the call existed the queue (because if call disconnected or if agent is available) then u decrease the skillgroup_xxx.routercallsqnow by 1?

3) If u need to decrease the skillgroup_xxx.routercallsqnow by 1 if the call disconnected while it was in the queue, then how u can notice that call disconnected and the queue free by one call, where in the scripts u can know that now call disconnected to reduce the variable skillgroup_xxx.routercallsqnow by 1?

4) If one agent become available and the call moved from the queue, then u decrease the skillgroup_xxx.routercallsqnow by 1 also?

Any advise?

Regards

Bilal

Hi all,

This seems rather straightforward in UCCX through CRA's IPCC Express editor steps. Can it really be all but impossible to get this funtionality operational in UCCE?

I'ts not really an exceptional function.

Anyone have any input on this?

Regards

Mormegill

What I have is IPCC Enterprise with CRS 3.1(3).

Any advise if it possible to be straight forward?

Regards

Bilal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: