cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time on servers

pharden
Level 1
Level 1

The time on our servers. CCM and Unity are one hour off. but the phones have the correct time. if I set the ccm sever to the correct time the phones go an hour ahead. If I set the Unity servrs to the correct time they stop answering calls.

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Double-click the time in the system tray. Go to the Time Zone tab. Make sure that "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" is checked.

Brandon

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't have anything for you on the ccm side of things but I do have the field notice for the DST and Unity here.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_field_notice09186a00807dcf40.shtml

Make sure your Unity was patched correctly in the first place the first time this DST was an issue. If not, patch it and test. If this isn't the issue then we can go from there.

Thanks!

Tray

This is correct. If your server time on the clock still says "Standard" you do not have the Windows patch installed. It should say (example) Easter Daylight.

The two patches mention in the field notice are what you need. They are actually in the Cisco DST download in a sub folder. Download, and run. You will not need to reboot your computer on the windows patches

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: