cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time issues on CallManager 4.2

asmith252
Level 1
Level 1

Using CallManager 4.2 and the time on some of the phones adjusted with Daylight savings and some didn't. I applied the needed DST updates before the last Daylight savings change. Any ideas? Is there a way I can change it manually. I know you can on the some of the older phones.

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ashley,

If the phone models that didn't change properly are 3rd generation models like the 7941 and 7961 you should be able to do a "Reset" from CCM Admin and have them pickup the proper time.

Hope this helps!

Rob

We are using the 7941 series. I did the reset and it worked just fine. However, the time is off by like 15 mins. You wouldn't happen to know how to fix that?

Hi Ashley,

If the time on the server is correct, these phones should get the updated time at 2:00AM or when a call is made to/from them.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Ashley,

If the time on the server is correct, these phones should get the updated time at 2:00AM or when a call is made to/from them.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: