CRS Historical Reports Discrepancy

Unanswered Question
Mar 10th, 2008

Received this from a user. Running IPCC 4.0(4)SR01_Build029. Any ideas? I'm not that familiar with how CRS pulls the metrics. thanks!

In discussion about our current telephone issues, we discovered that the available Cisco reports are reporting conflicting information. I have attached the Contact Service Queue Activity, CSQ Activity Report by Interval, and the Application Summary Analysis Report. (Pardon the charts before the stats!)

The CSQ Activity Reports are giving us one set of stats and the Application Summary is giving another result for the same stat. Also, in spite of choosing all available queues for the App. Summary, only 7/10 are reported. For instance:

Washington Q:

S of Answer: 14 compared to 11 on the CSQ Reports

Calls presented: 1204 compared to 1150

Calls Handled: 1141/1138

Emergency Q

SofA: 25/22

Calls Pres.: 820/444

Calls Hand.: 794/428

Portland West Q

SoA: 17/13

Calls Pres.: 621/381

Calls Hand: 574/373

Why is the App Summary Report only pulling from 7 of the 10 queues and why are the numbers so widely divergent from the other CSQ Reports. Most importantly, WHICH report is giving us the accurate information?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
pklos Mon, 03/10/2008 - 08:58

Hi,

These reports are quite different. Application Summary is giving result for all calls and CSQ Activity Reports is giving information about call sent to agent or stored in queue.

Difference is:

If application is playing welcome prompt and then connecting call to queue. If someone disconnects during prompt is in report application summary but not in CSQ Activity, because he didn't reach queue.

Is it clear? :)

--

regards,

PK

thai.williams Mon, 03/10/2008 - 09:00

Thank you! I'll be forwarding this on to the powers that be. If anyone else has anything they'd like to add, I'd be appreciative.

pklos Mon, 03/10/2008 - 09:04

Of course if you send call from application directly to agent (resource routing) and not to queue this call won't appear in CSQ reports.

CSQ reports are also quite hard to understand where you assign calls into multiple queues.

--

regards,

PK

thai.williams Mon, 03/10/2008 - 09:06

We are definitely queue based. Hence the reason for the confusion in the reports. Still trying to sort out all the discrepancies and find explanations for them.

pklos Mon, 03/10/2008 - 09:15

It's hard to say, I can try to help you, but you want you should provide more info (like screenshot of aef script and/or report pdf).

--

regards,

PK

pklos Mon, 03/10/2008 - 09:34

Check applications, what is in aef script? I think that some application use multiple CSQs or share CSQs.

--

regards,

PK

pklos Tue, 03/11/2008 - 10:52

No. It's just list of scripts. To understand reports it important to know what is inside them.

--

regards,

pk

Actions

This Discussion