Service with Default Skill Group issue

Unanswered Question
Mar 10th, 2008

I've an IPCC Enterprise environment (ICM 6.0 SR7, CCM 4.0(3) and IP PVR 3.5(3)).

I'm experiencing a bit strange behaviour when an Agent tranfers his inbound call directly to the IP Phone of another logged in Agent: the tranferred call seems to be tied to Default Skill Group (and this is OK) and to the Service of the initial call.

Just an example:

Agent 1: Skill Group #1 (logged on IP Phone 100)

Agent 2: Skill Group #2 (logged on IP Phone 101)

Skill Group #1 has its route tied to Service #1 and Skill Group #2 has its route tied to Service #2.

Arrives a call for Skill Group 1 and answers Agent 1; Agent 1 makes a blind or consult transfert to DN 101 and Agent 2 answers the call. In this situation I can see Agent 2 in talking state on Default Skill Group with Service #1!! Normally the Default Skill Group isn't tied to any Service. I can experience the same behaviour on ICM 7.2 too.

This different behaviour brings some differences between Skill Groups and Services historical reports.

I'am wondering if this is correct and how is the logic behind.

Thanks a lot for any help.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
rbua Tue, 03/11/2008 - 06:52

Andrea for similar scenarios the best approach would be to upgrade to SR12 and confirm you are still seeing the same, lot of changes were done in that area from your current release.

Regards,

Riccardo

andrea.pace Tue, 03/11/2008 - 07:31

Hi Riccardo,

thanks a lot for your advise; we'll try to install SR12 in our lab environment asap.

Best regards,

Andrea

andrea.pace Thu, 03/13/2008 - 07:21

We had installed SR12 on ICM 6.0 and nothing is changed. The same behaviour we can experience on ICM 7.2 too... The TAC engineer told us that the software is performing as designed...

If a "TranslationRouteToVRU" node simply precedes the "Label" node to the IP Phone (without any activation of an IP IVR script), all works fine and the statistics are correct.

Clearly the ICM script above is called by a fixed DN and in one of Peripheral Variable we attach the login number for the Label node.

Probably we'll ask to our customer to change his tranfert mode operation.

Thanks a lot everybody.

Actions

This Discussion