Views
Helpful
Replies

Click to dial on CUCM6.0

kern.jerome
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

is it possible to configure somthing like click to dial on CUCM6.1?

If yes... how?

thanks,

11 Replies 11

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

WebDialer is built into CUCM. But its just for it's own corporate directory. You can also use the TSP software and use it for Outlook. (works ok, but not great)

If you want true click to call via HTML, Outlook, etc there are third party tools you can purchase. I have used Citrix Application Gateway and it works great.

pmuller
Level 1
Level 1

You can check out;

http://www.netelligent.com/products/dialer/default.aspx

Both free and paid versions available for Outlook.

If your needs are more complex and require CRM, ERP, database, etc. integration, you can look at the Flash demo of Interact at the same URL.

Good Luck,

Peter

Hi

I'm trying the dialer it doesnt work, Does it require any licence?

We are planning a Demo for one of our prospective customer, Would like to know whether there will be a evaluation copy for the Interact product so that we can give a Demo on that also

Regards

Madan

Hi Madan,

Yes it does require a license. Once you download and install the dialer it will prompt you to register for a license.

For Interact, it is not available for download as it is a client-server application geared towards at least 50 users.

I can arrange for a copy that you can demo to your customers. Please feel free to contact me at pmuller@activeobjects.com to obtain one.

Peter

Hi Peter

Thanks for that I had mailed frm my official Id pls revert back

Madan

alh
Level 1
Level 1

Have a look at Cisco Click to Call Release 7.0

Br,

Allan Holm

Hi

Just downloaded the same is it a freeware? Does it requires any licence?

Thanks

Madan

Hi Madan,

The "click to call" Widget is free to download and does not require any licensing :)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6882/ps9156/at_a_glance_c45-487474.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

I installed click to call. It works in our lab, but not in production. Both the lab and production have the same UCM 6.1.2.1000-13.

I always get "Call Failed, please contact administrator".

I checked all the services and they were running. The troubleshooting guide does not help.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Click to call works for me, below is our Implemented Scenario.

1. CUCM Integrated with AD

2. Phone device is associated with End User (say user x)

3. Userx has permission on

- Group (Standard CCM END User)

- Roles ( Standard CCM END Users)

( Standard CCMUSER Administration)

4. Click to call installed on a user machine.

5. User Login credentials are provided on C2C (user x credentials, CUCM server IP )

6. Correct device is selected from Click to call -> Select Phone

7. When we dial a number (user y), call is initiated from user x IP Phone to User y.

I hope it works for you.

Regards,

Iftikhar

I have the click to call Widget operating. Does UCM 6.1 have a way of auotmagically creating a Web page of the Corporate Directory with entries that can clicked to place a call?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: