cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1(1a) Extension Mobility

davidjani
Level 1
Level 1

has anyone ever seen the following error when trying to login to extension mobility?

[2]-Cannot authenticate App. user

This may not be exact error as I left site about 4 hours ago but along these lines. If required I can confirm in the morning.

However, what puzzles me is the mention of App. user as I was unaware this had anything to do with an Application user considering I am logging into Ext Mob as an END user!

I have configured the service with usual URL http://X.X.X.X...emapp...NAME#, enabled EM on device, subscribed phone & UDP to service but will not authenticate.

btw, all enterprise parameter URLs have been reconfigured with IP addresses including authenticate URL.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave.

2 Replies 2

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

check if changing the CCMSysUser password helps: Type "CcmPwdChanger" in a command prompt: select "CCMSysUser" in the dropdown menu and change it. Are you using AD?

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I have actually resolved this already by changing the CCMSysUser password but your method is no longer valid in v5/6. I was not AD integrated.

Thanks again anyway.

Dave.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: