How do I modify my name?

Answered Question
Mar 11th, 2008

I went to my profile but can't figure this out. I simply want to add "CCNA" to my signature. How do I do that?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by srue about 8 years 9 months ago

click profile at the top..

then click edit Cisco.com Profile here...

then edit your job title under organization information on the cisco.com profile manager page.

to the best of my knowledge, there is no signature option, but i think this is what you're looking for anyway.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Tue, 03/11/2008 - 11:16

After logging in, click Profile at the top of this page. Then click the word "here" at the top right of the page where it says "Edit Cisco.com Profile here". You will then be able to edit your name, company, title, etc. from this page.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

greekgeek Tue, 03/11/2008 - 11:29

Thanks, but I tried that and any change to my Cisco.com profile doesn't affect my signature. Also, there is no place to add anything anyway. I just see text boxes for first name, last name, etc.

Correct Answer
srue Tue, 03/11/2008 - 12:13

click profile at the top..

then click edit Cisco.com Profile here...

then edit your job title under organization information on the cisco.com profile manager page.

to the best of my knowledge, there is no signature option, but i think this is what you're looking for anyway.

Eric Boadu Tue, 03/18/2008 - 14:12

You can add your CCNA signature under Job title box. Like Network Engineer, CCNA, CCNP etc. under your profile>>Organization Information.

Actions

This Discussion