Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Consult Transfer

Hi there,

I'm trying to use the CallConsultTransfer step.. but i'm not sure if i'm using this correctly..

CallConsultTransfer will try to reach the destination number, if avaliable, it'll transfer.. if busy, I could play a message.. or redirect to another part os the script..

is it right ?

Not working...

Andrei.

3 Replies 3

simonandorfi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

you are talking about CRS?

If you can use the "busy" depends on your deployment. If these numbers are external the UCX will just do "fire and forget" -> This busy can only used with internal devices or other (IP-IVR - CVP) szenarios.

Hi !

yes.. I'm using CRS ...

I'm trying to tranfer to another IPphone.. in this same cluster..

is that what CallConsultTransfer does ? check if the number is avaliable... then transfer.. if busy, I could create a prompt till the number is avaliable.

thanks.

for these stes, just use the call redirect step. If destination is busy you can play a promt to the caller and try again in a few secons (or in a loop)

CallConsultTransfer is used for to outpulse DTMF digits once the destination answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: