cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LEAP (EAP-FAST) on WLC

jain.nitin
Level 3
Level 3

HI, I am trying to implement Local EAP (EAP-FAST) authentication method on WLC 4402 with LDAP as back end database as we dont have ACS in our network. We are running Wireless Software version 4.2. We are unable to do so. I need configuration assistance to implement EAP-FAST without certificate & LDAP as back end database for authenticating users. We dont want to use certificates on clients instead of certificates,I want to use automatic PAC provision. What would be the setting on clients laptops on windows wireless adapter. attached is the configuration file for WLC.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

sabhasin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i also just looked at your config real quick and nothing strange stands out (could be that i missed something?)...just to make sure, you're doing Local-EAP for WLAN ID 2, only, right?

yes i hv seen this document but this document says you have to use certificates on clients but there is another document in which it says if you dont want to use certificates then you can use PAC automatic provision & LDAP as backend database for user authentication.

but its not working i dont know why...I am also confused with config on the wireless clients adapters

Thanks

What supplicant are you using on your clients?

As I mentioned earlier we are using Windows Wireless Client Adapter software. Which is built in XP. Cutomer is saying they dont want to do any config on the client except SSID setting..& they want to authenticate their corporate users via Active Directory on which LDAP is running & they dont have any ACS server.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card