Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.x GSM Tool - Subscriber Move

at
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i have 4 Unity Server in one Dialing Domain (one domain - different AD Sites)- running well.

One Subscriber moves from Location 1 to 2 and therefore i will change him from Unity Server 1 to Unity Server 2.

I use the Global Subscribe Manager Tool to mover the Subscriber from Unity 1 to Unity 2 - but i have no choice in the Point "Select Destination System" (look at the attached PDF)

I shared the Stream Files directory on all Unity Servers - The GSM User has full access to this directory ;

Any Ideas to solve the problem ?

Thank you

kind regards

alex

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You need to make sure you have setup the Dialing domain between the two unity servers. For instanace: Dialing Domain 100

Unity server 1 : 101 (ID)

Unity Server 2: 202 (ID)

These servers also must be in the same domain. If they are not, then you can not digitally network, nor can you use the GSM tool.

hope this helps

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

at
Level 1
Level 1

sorry i forgot the attachment

You need to make sure you have setup the Dialing domain between the two unity servers. For instanace: Dialing Domain 100

Unity server 1 : 101 (ID)

Unity Server 2: 202 (ID)

These servers also must be in the same domain. If they are not, then you can not digitally network, nor can you use the GSM tool.

hope this helps

I have the same issue with Unity UM 5.0(1). Two servers are in same Dialing Domain with different Dial IDs. I can use the Directory Handler to find subscribers on the other Unity location, but I still get no choices under GSMs "Select Destination System"

you need to configure the directory handler to search both Unity domains, or local, etc.

Hi,

I have the same issue, have you resolved ?

Thanks

Franco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: