cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Overflow calls from one CSQ to another?

NatDannon
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone direct me to information about the easiest way to set set overflow steps, that would send calls from one CSQ (if no agents ready) to another CSQ group to look for a ready agent?

I'd like the system to continue looking for a ready agent in the first CSQ group, while also looking for a ready agent in the second (overflow) CSQ.

I would appreciate any guidance on how to go about setting this up.

We have:

IPCC

CRS - 3.5(4)SR2

OS A 2000.4.4 ASR1

And,

Cisco Application Administration - 3.5(4)

3 Replies 3

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

AFAIK you can queue call to multiple CSQs.

--

regards,

PK

nikolaas.noyez
Level 1
Level 1

I do the same in a different version of IPCC, when you place the select resource step for the second queue inside the "Qeued" branch of the first Select Resource Step, then the system searches an agent in both queues. You can even put music on hold for a couple of seconds before activating the second select resource step.

hope this helps

Thank you very much for your reply and the information. It's good to know it can be done. I'll see what I can figure out. I may be back with more questions.

And, if anyone else has helpful information they can share on this topic, please do.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: