cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial Peer Help

mparella
Level 1
Level 1

I have central call processing, 2 offices, each with their own GWs.

I am having trouble with international calls from one of the offices (Office A). My international Route Pattern (INT_RP)in CM is simply a 9.@ for Office A. For Office B (INT_RPB)it is 9011!

Both Offices only have 9. pots dial peers in GWs.

Is the problem that I need a dial-peer of 9011T in the GW of Office B??

Will rate Posts.

24 Replies 24

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Hello:

What protocol are you using H323 or MGCP?

H.323

Yes you would need a dial Peer 9011T on the gateway even if you have it on the CM. Just copy the existing dial-peer(do not forgot to change voice port info) from the working gateway to not-working gateway.

HTH

Great. I will try this now.

No luck. Still getting busy tone. I can post my dial peers if that helps?

Yes please, can you also post debug isdn q931

Thanks

I believe I captured enough from the call. Let me know if you need more. The called party was 011442077971076.

Thanks again!

Hello:

It says invalid number format as the error, can you post the dial-peer now from working and non-working gateway.

Cause i = 0x809C - Invalid number format (incomplete number)

Interesting. Here is the dial peer I added to the GW that does not work. It is exactly the same as the other.

dial-peer voice 89 pots

destination-pattern 9011T

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

progress_ind progress enable 1

progress_ind connect enable 1

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0:23

prefix 011

!

dial-peer voice 88 pots

preference 1

destination-pattern 9011T

progress_ind setup enable 3

progress_ind alert enable 8

progress_ind progress enable 1

progress_ind connect enable 1

direct-inward-dial

port 0/1/0:23

prefix 011

Can you compare under the call manager administration page H323 Configurations for both working and non-working gateway setting for

1.Called Numbering plan

2.Calling Numbering Plan

Both of them should be Cisco Call Manger

Let me know

Sorry, I am back. I attached a screenshot of the fields from the gateway configs in CM that I believe you were asking about. The page in the left is the one that does NOT work. There are some values that are different, could this be a problem? Are you thinking that those values be the same?

Thanks again for all of your help. I'll be esure to rate your assistance.

You may want to test them using unknown as well

Mostly probably yes, can you adjusting the values for the not working one according to the working one.

Let me know

Yes, i am goign to make the changes. I can't do it right now because I will more than likely have to reset the gateway which will drop calls.

Standby, I will le tyou know how we make out.

Thanks again, I really appreciate you helping me out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: