cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Testing 8021x from switch to IAS server

u346874_2
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any command to use for test the communication beetween cisco 3560 switch and IAS server. I m trying to make work port based authentication.(XP client get vlan after authentication of user/computer) Now i have configured IAS server with basic EAP configuration and also switch have all nessesary 802.1x configs. (i suppose) So is there any command that i could use to test is connection OK from switct to IAS server.(access request)

2 Replies 2

scadora
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try this:

#test aaa group radius new

This command will fire off a PAP authentication request with the specified username and password to the configured radius server.

Shelly

Hi

I tryed with command "test aaa group radius user passwrd new-code level level-radius"

Is that command how i test Radius access reguest beetween authenticator--authenticator server. I get answer "Flowing through Radius and Raw not implemented yet" To IAS system log nothing appears.

Any idea what is wrong.

Thanks

Juha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: