cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Valcom h323 gateway.

b_ferguson
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone connected a Valcom intercom system to a h323 gateway. I have a Valcom v-2000a connected to the speakers and then it is connected to the gateway. I have tried FXO port and FXS, when i dial the page number, i can see the FXO port pickup but then it goes to fast busy, when connected to the FXS port, i hear silence, when i hang up and try again all i get is a busy signal. Can someone assist me in getting this to work properly?

thanks,

4 Replies 4

b_ferguson
Level 1
Level 1

Got it to work, removed old power supply from system and powered the speakers with the v2000-a.

Could you post more details on this solution? Was it FXO or FXS? We are looking to connect one to an FXS port with no success.

My solution was FXO, created a dial-peer, the catch with mine is that the Valcom installer left the power brick connected to the 66 block, once I removed their power brick everything started working with mine.

Thank you for the update!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: