I am looking for assistance on a script that has failed after migrating to IPCC 5.0 from IPCC 4.0. Cisco TAC as advised that I should send an e-mail to this address as custom scripts are not supported.
I have attached a PromptRecorder script whose function is the following:
1) Prompt for user authentication and store this information
2) Prompt user to Play or Record a Prompt
3) If Play, prompt for number of Prompt to play (0-9) then play the .wav file specified bt a Parameter value string
4) If Record, prompt for number of Pompt to record then record to a temp .wav file
5) If Recorded prompt is acceptable, write the document as the nam of the .wav file specifed on by a Parameter value string
6) Upload the Prompt to the repository using the username from step 1
The problem is that this script works on IPCC 4.0/CallManager 4.2 but not on IPCC 5.0/UCM 6.0. On the 5.0/6.0 platform, all seems well until the Upload Step which moves to the "Unsuccessfull" branch and ends the script. The .wav is recorded in the temp folder.
I have attached the Script and .wav files for that script.
Thank you for any assistance,