Views
Helpful
Replies

9@ route pattern

Steellllllllll0
Level 1
Level 1

hi Guys,

I am on 5.1 and have a problem for a site in North America.When using the 9@ route pattern users are unable to make outgoing calls(your call cannot be completed as dialled) yet when pattern is changed to 9! it works fine....Any thoughts much appreciated !!!!!

6 Replies 6

chris.mann
Level 1
Level 1

What kind of filters do you have on your 9.@ pattern?

I do not have any filter set....it is greyed out so cannot make any changes...

is that the only pattern you have?

is it 9.@ with discard predot?

after what digit do you get the message?

i assume you've already checked the CSS and partitions and that the phones are able to reach the 9.@

also what are you trying to dial when you get the message?

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

This is not the only pattern i have as we have multiple remote sites on the CCM.

The pre-dot is not done on the route pattern itself but on the route list instead.

When pressing any digit after the 9 the pattern is not being matched and the annunciator kicks in.

All CSS and Partitions have been checked to ensure the gateway has access....thanks!!

Try using the DNA tool to simulate the call, it will tell you what the CUCM thinks about the routing and what its doing

in some cases the cache is not refreshed and some old stuff remains in there, have you tried a reboot?

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

miket
Level 5
Level 5

Did you select the number plan type? I would suggest yo use filters as it makes life easier.