Views
Helpful
Replies

CME: Parked calls do not displayed on the IP Phone display [lost]

alphonsogriffin
Level 1
Level 1

CME and CUE technolgies:

When calls are placed on park, the numbers of the line that the calls are placed on does not always show up on the phone display. How can I retrieve calls placed on park with out randomly hitting extension. Also, note this is an intermittent problem - typically happens a couple times a day.

Any ideas -

8 Replies 8

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which exact IOS are you running ?

Version 12.4(13r)T

c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.124-15.T3.bin

Any ideas.. Anyone..

thx

Hi, 12.4(11)XJ4 has more bug fixes of what you're running, would be worth to give it a try.

can you provide the release notes or links point to the bug fix? its gonna be hard justifing a IOS upgrade w/ support documentation.

Sorry, considering that there are certain bugs that never went into the relnotes as well, this one for sure hasn't so it's a bit of hit or miss. However XJ4 does what (15)T3 does, is stable and the test is painless. Good luck!

Hi p.bevilacqua,

In a previous email thread, you suggested that I should change the code to 12(4)11 XJ4 - my current code is 12.4(13r)T - that would require a downgrade of code, right? -

just so i'm clear - is the XJ4 the most stable code b/c the (13r)T code shipped with the equipment [always, thought T train code was the most stable]..

p.bevilacqua

Yes, XJ4 is stable code and I would recommend you try with that IOS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: