cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express Routing Based on Dialed Number

asafayan
Level 4
Level 4

I'm redesigning many calls centers within our organization. Several have long-established/publicly recognized phone numbers.

Is there a way that I can script to forward a specific dialed number to a specific menu option ?

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Amir,

not sure what exactly you are looking for, but you should be able to create a route pattern with the call manager administration so that the dialed number will translate to a specific JTAPI trigger on a CTI Route Point, if you are willing to provide different call treatment based on the dialed number you might need to play around with conditional routing in the IPCCX script and give the treatment each caller is looking for.

Please let us know if this answers your question and if not if you could/would provide more details it will surely help us in helping you.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Ricardo,

I'm sorry for the delay in replying.

You are also answering another post regarding this issue that I've written on this same forum so I'll wait for your reply on that other post.

Essentially, I'm migrating several legacy call centers into one centralized IPCC Express call center. This is for the scheduling for our hospital. The legacy model had small independent Siemens ACD call centers with well known public numbers.

I have to retain those well known public numbers and somehow have those inbound calls routed to my new centralized scheduling call center.

Hope that clears it up.

Amir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: