Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

site to site connectivity sizing

Dear all,

i'm planning for site to site connectivity between my hq and 20 branch offices.

There will be 6 to 8 users in each branch.

hq side im planning for a leased line, i will get 6 public IP addresses from isp. with ASA 5520 with content security module.any suggestion on this part?

and for 20 branches i will be getting ADSL line(1mb). is it possible to configure dyndns in branch side if i use a 5505 with ASA 8.0 software.

any suggestion on this solution.

Binoy

6 Replies 6

:( nobody is there for suggestion

onlyabhishek007
Level 1
Level 1

it is possible using EASY VPN.

Yes you can configure DDNS in 5505. But if you want to create site-to-site IPSec VPNs you must use Static IPs.

It has been discussed here before about asa and ddns VPN. Although some guys say that using CLI you can configure as peer address the ddns name or hostname if you like for me it didn't work.

jeremut7777
Level 1
Level 1

afaik dyndns ist NOT possible with ASA

Patrick Laidlaw
Level 4
Level 4

If you using all ASA's you could use DMVPN. It would allow you to set everyone to talk to your central site and you central site will tell all your other ASA's to automatically talk to each other.

I do not believe the ASAs support gre/nrhp/dmvpn(i wish they did). As far as I know DMVPN is a router only technology.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: