Creating Instance in ODBC

Unanswered Question
Mar 16th, 2008

Hi All;

How to create an GatewayHost instance to be used with the Application Gateway, I have an Cisco ODBC server, and it is already contains two instances (GH1A and GH3A) and I need to create new one to be used for other DB purposes, but I do not know from where I can do that in the server?

This ODBC server look like to be cisco product and my IPCC is IPCCE version 5.

Actually on that ODBC machine, I can find Cisco ICM if I click: Start --> Programs --> Cisco ICM and under that Cisco ICM, I can find "GatewayHost Configuration" and "GatewayHost Simulator" and both of these options can not be used to create new instance.

I tried to search for any documentation talk about this and did not find, also I am not able to find any help that I can ready it to give me the method.

Any advise?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 1 (1 ratings)
rbua Mon, 03/17/2008 - 06:23

Hi Bilal,

there is a complete document and partner assistance available with dev support services on this kind of question, Cisco considered this topic to require specific insight and technology awareness available only through some dedicated Engineering support, referring to that alias for any further clarification.

URL listed below

This Discussion