Views
Helpful
Replies

FXS on srst mode auto-provision

twissam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have MGCP configured FXS with CFNA to voice mail.

Using the CME fallback i do not see where i can specify the CFNA timeout, please note that this is working for ip phones during fallback (config CFNA under ephone-dn)

I donno if this is possible?

Good day

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

The call-manager-fallback command, which is used to configure Cisco Unified SRST, cannot be used on a router that is configured for Cisco Unified CME.

"The telephony-service setup command and auto assign command must not be enabled on a Cisco Unified CME router configured for SRST fallback mode. If you used the telephony-service setup command before configuring the router for SRST fallback support, you must remove any unwanted ephone directory numbers created by the setup process.

"The number of phones that fall back to a Cisco Unified CME router in SRST mode cannot exceed the maximum number of phones that is supported by the router. To find the maximum number of phones for a particular router and Cisco Unified CME version, see the appropriate Cisco CME Supported Firmware, Platforms, Memory, and Voice Products document at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_documentation_roadmap09186a0080189132.html.

Hi again,

i meant CM not CME

i have MGCP configured FXS with CFNA to voice mail (on the CCM).

Using the CM fallback i do not see where i can specify the CFNA timeout, please note that this is working for ip phones during fallback.

Good day

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: