cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC UPGRADE FROM 3.5 TO 5.X

f.gouger
Level 1
Level 1

Does somebody know about a clear procedure to upgrade IPCC from 3.5.4 to 5.x. I found something that telling that you can only pass from 4.5 to 5.x but in this procedure we can convert the license from 3.5 to 5.x????

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_5_02/installation/guide/crs502ig.pdf

I need help

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Bonjour Frederik,

I am afraid there is no positive answer to your enquiry.

At the beginning of the document you mention there is clearly written:"This chapter describes how to upgrade from CRS 4.5(x) to CRS 5.0(2). Direct upgrades from other Cisco releases are not supported."

You will need to request a new license with a valid support contract via Product Upgrade Tool and given all the installer/product changes the best approach would be to perform a clean install.

Regards,

Riccardo

mlarrimore
Level 1
Level 1

i just recently open a case in order to upgrade from 3.5.4 to 5x i was told that there is no path it is a new install. You can't even backup and restore the information from 3.5 to 5x.

thank you for the answer. I will do the work as a new installation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: