cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.X Callers enter bad DNs in one AA end up at wrong operator

mmertens
Level 1
Level 1

I've got an IPT/Unity 5.X install with four remote sites; each has their own AutoAttendant. When users are in LA AutoAttendant and enter a bogus extension, they always end up in Operator defined for the first site Roll out. I have seperate Operator CHs set for each city but the when callers error out on a DN, they always end up at my Memphis AA operator. Suggestions on how to keep errored callers to the dialed offices' operator?

THANKS.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mciarfello
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mike,

Found it for you.

Tools depot, advanced options, turn on the ERROR greeting. I didn't have to reboot--just refreshed the saweb page.

Go back to your call handlers. On the greetings page, under ERROR greeting, define the "after greeting" for "send caller to--call handler" then specify the call handler you want to go to.

So you will have two greeting actions. Standard and error. The standard after greeting action will be to go to that site's operator. The ERROR after greeting action will probably loop back to your city call handler.

um, don't give me points, we are from the same company. Lunch sounds great :)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mciarfello
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Mike,

Found it for you.

Tools depot, advanced options, turn on the ERROR greeting. I didn't have to reboot--just refreshed the saweb page.

Go back to your call handlers. On the greetings page, under ERROR greeting, define the "after greeting" for "send caller to--call handler" then specify the call handler you want to go to.

So you will have two greeting actions. Standard and error. The standard after greeting action will be to go to that site's operator. The ERROR after greeting action will probably loop back to your city call handler.

um, don't give me points, we are from the same company. Lunch sounds great :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: