WCS not showing clients on Maps after time

Unanswered Question
Mar 18th, 2008

Hello,

I have WCS, WLC and LOC all running the latest version. I have an issue with the location of clients.

If you delete the location from the WCS and add it again and then go to the MAP you can see the clients and the rogue stuff within a two minutes time range.

When the two minutes pass you no more able to see the last two minutes info from the location.

If you choose the past 5 minutes then you see the information on the map. When 3 more minutes pass you no more see anything for the last 5 minutes data.

If you choose 15 minutes after 10 minutes pass you no more see anything on the map and so on....

If you delete the location appliance and add it again you will be able to see the information again starting with two minutes and again same pattern.

Therefore, the issue is that the info is pulled from the location once you add it and after that nothing is pulled.

I tried synchronizing all the servers and no luck,

I appreciate any help,

Regards,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
irisrios Tue, 03/25/2008 - 07:05

Map keeps on updating as the time passes. You will have to chhose the time ahead to see the past map. Say for example if you want to see 12th min map choose 15 min so that it will be revelaed. Note by this you will not be able to see 10th min map as 12 is more recent than 10th min.

Actions

This Discussion

Trending Topics - Security & Network