IPIVR Call Control Group and UCCE NTG

Unanswered Question
Mar 18th, 2008

I have 2 call control groups numbered as 0 and 1 on the IPIVR 4.1.

We are using UCCE and IPIVR provided queue music on hold.

Do I need to create 2 Trunk Groups one for each of the above Call Control Groups - under NTG in the UCCE configuration manager? Could you point me to some documentation on NTG and IPIVR Call Control Groups numbers? We want certain call types to use one call control group 0 and others call control group 1. I can hanlde this on the IPIVR by associating the CCG with the right triggers. But I wanted to make sure ICM is configured correctly for trunk group numbers. Thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
thomas1 Tue, 03/18/2008 - 11:19

Yes, I would create the two the trunk groups in ICM that correspond to the Call Control Groups in the IVR. Make sure the Peripheral Number in ICM config manager matches what you configured for the CCG on the IVR. I can't remember which documentation explains it (it doesn't explain it well)...It might have been the SRND or the IPCC Installation & Configuration Guide for IPCC Enterprise. I've attached a Word doc with screen shots of how ours is configured. Focus on the trunk groups that have the "IVR02" as part of the name. IVR03 is the back up IVR with it's own set of trunks two (with unique numbers).

We have three call control groups - one for each location. They each have their own partition and calling search space.

rajan-sbc Tue, 03/18/2008 - 11:42

Thank you.

Do I need to update the routing script - on choosing the correct CCG? Is this done ine translation routing?

thomas1 Wed, 03/19/2008 - 07:29

Yes, the translation route in the routing script should be configured to send it to the Jtapi trigger that uses the appropriate CCG.

rajan-sbc Wed, 03/19/2008 - 09:10

Thank you so much. Is there a snapshot of the translation route parameters for example you had? Sorry to bug again but it would help. Thanks again.

thomas1 Wed, 03/19/2008 - 12:20

In the screen shots, you'll see 6996 a few times (for service, dnis, label, etc.). This is configured as a JTAPI trigger on the CRS server (Translation Routing as the type of application). ICM is "dialing" 6996, not the caller. The caller is dialing another extension that is reaching the ICM.

Hope this helps.

This Discussion