I have configured calls to the IP phone to ring a cell phone at the same time. This works correctly but when the call is answered by the cell phone and the Mobile soft key is pressed I get the error "You are not a valid mobile phone user". Now you would think this is a simple fix in that I just missed adding a user ID or owner to one of the steps ... but I have double and triple checked. I have check the following:
- Access List has the Correct User ID
- Remote Destination Profile has the correct User ID
- Remote Destination has the correct owner
- The Device has the correct User ID
- The end user has the Enable Mobility as well as the Mobile voice access boxes checked and the correct MAC address assigned.
I don't think there is anywhere else to assign a user ID or an owner to.
Any help would be much appreciated.