Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.0(1) SR2 Recording probelm

thanachai_p
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've tried record the conversation of the agent using CAD and want to use the record on demand on CAD software by activating 2 new buttons which are configure as Record Start / Stop but when I press the record and open the recored sound on the supervisor desktop , I could not hear anything. Also , I have activated the desktop monitoring in the Desktop Admin already.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

6 Replies 6

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Check you phone configuration, parameter PC Voice VLAN Access should be Enabled.

--

regards,

PK

Hi,

We have the same problem with this version.

Devices config has been checked and everything seems ok (PC Port, PC Voice VLAN Access and Span to PC Port are enabled).

Thanks,

Carlos

Hi,

Are you able to record your agent with CSD ?

Is the file size greater than 2 KB (It means that the recording works)?

Regarding record on demand using CAD, I already had the same problem, where supervisor had to export the record to a wav file to listen it !

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Stephane

Here's a doc that was written for 4.x but it still applies to 5.x as well. Just follow all the steps

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008075025a.shtml

Hi,

All steps have been followed and it still does not work. We have tried it in IPCCx 4.x and it works ok, but not in UCX 5.x

Thanks

Were you ever able to resolve this issue? I have the same problem where monitoring works and recordings are made with no sound.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: