Unified Presence and ccm

Answered Question
Mar 19th, 2008

Hi.

I have 2 questions.

I have CCM 6.0 and Unified Presence 6.

1. Then i choose in CCM 6 system-application server -add, menu application server type don't have server Unified version 6.

2. When i register licence for my Unified Presence server i made mistake in MAC addres.

Can i fix it&

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Jaime Valencia about 8 years 8 months ago

you probably can try with the presence option you have, i had a question about Unity 5 integration because there is only Unity 4.x under application servers, but i added my Unity 5 in there with that option and had no trouble during the integration with VM in my lab

if you need the license rehosted send it to [email protected] along with an explanation of what happened and ask them to rehost it to the right MAC address

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Jaime Valencia Thu, 03/20/2008 - 21:39

you probably can try with the presence option you have, i had a question about Unity 5 integration because there is only Unity 4.x under application servers, but i added my Unity 5 in there with that option and had no trouble during the integration with VM in my lab

if you need the license rehosted send it to [email protected] along with an explanation of what happened and ask them to rehost it to the right MAC address

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

Actions

This Discussion