Views
Helpful
Replies

CME B-ACD MoH gets choppy

miqbal_786
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having a problem with B-ACD Moh. What happens....when i call in, i get the CUE-AA (thanks for callinn....press 2 for Customer Service) when i press 2 it goes to the B-ACD hunt group and listed extentions ring 1 after another. if no one picks up the phone then i(as a caller) get ..all agents are busy message and then get the moh while on hold ... now problem starts from here when i get that seconde-greeting message again(all agents are busy)right after that Moh gets choppy.

when i do a debug i see the following: see the Attachments

CME ver: 4.2

IOS ver:c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW1.bin

any input will be appreciated

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, XW1 is very buggy, can you upgrade to XW6 and try again ?

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi, XW1 is very buggy, can you upgrade to XW6 and try again ?

Thanks for the input brother.

i will try that and see how it goes.

Thanks again

chrclark
Level 1
Level 1

The issue sounds like a problem with

language selection in the parameters possibly causing TCL to not be able to find audio files and running up the CPU. I noticed the following config.

paramspace english index 3

under EFS-CustSrv. What is index 3?

This is just a wild guess, but I would try changing that from 3 to 1 unless you are sure of that config for you application.

Chris

it used to be index 1 ... so i thought why not i should change it to 3 and try but no luck.

this is what happens after the second greeting ... moh...choppy...moh..choppy..moh..chopp :-)

Thanks

Does it happen when call you from inside as well? My guess i am thinking would either be something wrong with the file or something to do with codec transcoding..

this is only happening with internal calls for now since the customer is not live yet.

i am basically testing it at home (in my lab) later on i'll try calling it from FXO and T1 Pri and test it how it works (at home).

Thanks

Finally, its working. i downgraded my IOS from c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW1.bin to this ---> c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-4.XC4.bin" and i'm not seeing any issues so far everything works perfect.

Thanks for all of your inputs.

Muddasir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: