Cisco Supervisor Voice Monitor

Unanswered Question
Mar 19th, 2008

Greetings - I have just ran into an issue and I cannot seem to find any documentation to get it resolved so I am hoping for some help here. What is happening is a couple of our Supervisors cannot hear the audio when they try to monitor other agents calls using supervisor if any other sound has been played on their PC. If they reboot, then the sound comes through using supervisor but if another sound plays such as email notification, streaming audio, etc the sound stops playing through supervisor. I'm leaning toward it being an issue with the PC but wanted to explore any possible settings with supervisor as there are several other supervisors that use the same model and brand of PC but do not experience the issue. Please let me know if anyone has run into something similar to this and if so how it was resolved or if anybody has any good links that could help I would appreciate it. We are runninc IPCC Express 4.0(4) and supervisor version 6.1(4)(Premium Version).

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
bwilmoth Tue, 03/25/2008 - 14:47

It looks like the MONITOR DEVICE points to the wrong network connection in the registry.You will need to look in the following to determine which Nic or IP to use. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces

matt_drmmer Wed, 03/26/2008 - 21:58

Thanks for the tip, I will take a look at the fellow's machine to see if it's setup right.

This Discussion