conferencing problem

Unanswered Question
Mar 19th, 2008
User Badges:

one of my customer is experiencing very strange conference problem and it is randomly happening but most of time when call volume is high.

when they do ad-hoc conference and if someone is trying to start another ad-hoc conference then those conferenc calls are mixed together and calls get dropped.

Any input will be appreciated

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sadbulali Tue, 03/25/2008 - 14:52
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

For a workaround to this problem, either change to the standard call control mode or upgrade engineering special build 1.2(1)

angelique.devos Thu, 06/26/2008 - 01:58
User Badges:

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar problem: if we're in an ad-hoc conference and another party start an ad-hoc conference, the conferences get mixed... CallManager used is 4.1.3sr3a, conference bridges both on voice gateways (VG 3845 IOS: spservices 12.4.9T1) and on IP Voice Media Streaming service. At the time, I think we were on the hardware cfb (at the time, I was so overwhelmed with what happened I did not look which cfb we were connected on...).

I don't really understand your answer sadbulali, where do you change the call control mode? For which version of CallManager is this ES?

Regards,

Angelique

Actions

This Discussion