cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

conferencing problem

mpower78
Level 1
Level 1

one of my customer is experiencing very strange conference problem and it is randomly happening but most of time when call volume is high.

when they do ad-hoc conference and if someone is trying to start another ad-hoc conference then those conferenc calls are mixed together and calls get dropped.

Any input will be appreciated

2 Replies 2

sadbulali
Level 4
Level 4

For a workaround to this problem, either change to the standard call control mode or upgrade engineering special build 1.2(1)

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar problem: if we're in an ad-hoc conference and another party start an ad-hoc conference, the conferences get mixed... CallManager used is 4.1.3sr3a, conference bridges both on voice gateways (VG 3845 IOS: spservices 12.4.9T1) and on IP Voice Media Streaming service. At the time, I think we were on the hardware cfb (at the time, I was so overwhelmed with what happened I did not look which cfb we were connected on...).

I don't really understand your answer sadbulali, where do you change the call control mode? For which version of CallManager is this ES?

Regards,

Angelique

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: