642-426 updated study guide/book?

Unanswered Question
Mar 20th, 2008

I'm on the CCVP path. Does anyone know where to find good study material for the TUC 642-426 exam? I went to the Cisco Marketplace Bookstore to find the latest TUC book and there isn't one listed. I did find the original TUC book elsewhere for sale, but I think it's outdated. I've been trying to find a PDF on Cisco's site and haven't found one yet.

I'd be willing to purchase an online class if anyone can point me in that direction.

I'm on my way to take the CIPT exam this morning. :) ...and by the way, I highly recommend the CIPT second edition book for Call Manager administrators even if you NEVER take the exam...lots of good and important info in that book. We're still on the 4.x train of Call Manager and this book and the Best Practices book are must reads.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
bigjamdonut Tue, 11/18/2008 - 08:38

Hi there,

I think this is the one that most people use..

# Format: Kindle Edition

# File Size: 17369 KB

# Print Length: 1008 pages

# Publisher: Cisco Press; 1 edition (February 16, 2008)

# Sold by: Amazon Digital Services

# Language: English

# ASIN: B0014C431A

will start studding for the exam after x-mas myself and this is the book on order..

cheers

alexis

tperrier Wed, 11/19/2008 - 02:43

This book is quite old, though, having been published in 2003; the 2008 date refers to the Kindle edition.

I still have the CVOICE and both CIPT exams to study first, but I'll be looking for material for the TUC too later, hopefully Cisco Press will have released something newer by then...

bigjamdonut Mon, 12/08/2008 - 04:21

Hi Thomas,

Like you said its an old book but if your sitting the exam soon then it's the only resource I can find in terms of a book to study.

cheers

alexis

Actions

This Discussion