Export/Replicate MSDE CRS 4.0(5)

Unanswered Question
Mar 21st, 2008

I recently had to do a fresh install of CRS 4.0(5) after my AD profile became corrupted after I tried to patch it with sr2. To make a long story short I had to reinstall the server using the default MSDE database instead of SQL 2000 like I had before. I was using mix-mode authentication to run call center reports using Cisco Historical Reports & Microsoft Reporting Services. I can't run in mixed-mode authentication under MSDE. Mixed-mode breaks Cisco Historical Reporting. Is there someway that I can export or replicate that data to another SQL server so that I can run my custom reports?

The CRS and CallManager are not on the domain. From CallManager 4.13 w/SQL2000 I can see the MSDE databases on the CRS server.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
smalkeric Thu, 03/27/2008 - 10:51

CRS is not supported on SQL 7.0 or SQL2000 unless it is co-located with the CallManager

pklos Thu, 03/27/2008 - 11:03

Hi,

I've used MSDE mixed mode and Cisco Historical Reporting worked fine anyway. But you can connect for custom reporting/exporting data using SSPI instead SQL authentication. (The same way is used for wallboard).

--

regards,

PK

Actions

This Discussion