cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 SIP Trunking capacity

gg2639
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for the carrier side SIP trunking capacity of the UC500 product line.

Can someone help?

Gino

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Gino,

Yes, you can use SIP trunks with the UC500. See the following link for confirmation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns339/ns637/networking_solutions_products_genericcontent0900aecd806122df.pdf

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks Brandon.

I'm looking for details on carrier side SIP trunk capacity for the UC500 product line.

I am used to dealing with another vendor who supports SIP trunking, but on per trunk licensing, with a maximum number per model.

I can't find any details on SIP trunking limitations and I want to know how many SIP trunks we can connect to each UC product (if it is different)

Gino

Gino,

To my knowledge, there is no limit on the number of SIP trunks. This number is obviously limited in practice by available bandwidth and by the number of dial peers that can be contained in a given configuration based on available memory.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: