Views
Helpful
Replies

Phone Agents are not visible on Supervisor Desktop

gaattila
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I cannot see the agents using IPPA only on the CSD at all. Only the agents with CAD appear in the agent list.

Can anyone tell what can cause this situation, please?

Thanks,

Attila

13 Replies 13

gaattila
Level 1
Level 1

It turned out, it was just a question of time (or syncronization). Next day all the agents appeared on the Supervisor's desktop, without any admin intervention.

The phone agents can be handled the same way as agents with CAD, except for the chat services.

Regards

marijatopic
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i'm having problem seeing the agents with CAD on my CSD, also, yesterday i was able to see Agents briefly but today they are gone.

Since my main question that i posted on forum wasn't answered

(http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&topicID=.ee6fe12&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc05e2b)

;) i was wondering if you could help me.

thanks in advanced!

I'd suggest two things:

1) Make sure the sync service is started in control center. CAD/CSD has it's own internal data store and this service synchronizes it with the main SQL database.

2) Open CDA and confirm that the Personnel configuration matches what you have in Teams withing CRS Administration. If they are out of sync, correct it and see if the agents appear again for a supervisor after they reopen CSD.

hi j.schulenberg,

tenks for reply.

i checked it, service was running (i restarted it just in case) and Team Configuration in CRS was same as Personnel configuration in CDA.

I still can't see agents in CDA, only my selfe as supervisor and my agents still can't see their call logs in CAD.

Also, in my CSD in the Select Team meni, my Default team keeps disappearing and (Select Team) appears.

Did anyone ever happen to figure out what the problem with this is? I just installed a UCCX 5.02 cluster and I am having the EXACT same symptoms as marijatopic. Please help I have a cutover tomorrow :)

Thanks,

Chad

Aaarrgh. I've got it now. Was this ever resolved guys?

no...

Its working now! CCX is strange. Restarted everything. Left it a while-all fixed!

what did you restarted?

services in ccx, cucm?

Restarted the desktop sync service in CCX and the server. However.... I'm back to square one. The agents a visible for a split second then disappear! So I'm still struggling.

Did you ever get this resolved? Running into same problem on 5.0(2)SR2

Thanks,

Dan

If memory serves me right it was a firewall issue

jmorlan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have noticed problems like this, as well as random agents not showing up for chat when CSA is running on the server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: