Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Repository Backup Failed

keithknowles
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I am getting an RTMT alert about our CDR Repository not being backed up. I am wondering though, we have recently began off-loading the CDR to a 3rd party billing application, would this be the cause of what I am seeing here? If so would the proper course of action be to turn off the backup of CDR on CallManager and use the 3rd party application for that function? Or is there perhaps something else I should be looking into?

Keith

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that's most probably the cause of the alarm, some billing applications download all the info and some others may leave it in the DB.

If yours download all the info then you don't have anything in the DB and there is really no need to schedule the CDR backup.

if you leave the info in the DB let us know your CUCM version and if you're getting any error in the app log

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I will check on how ours works on Tues. We use an application called switchview for that purpose, and I really don't know that much about it. Thanks for the info.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: