Unity Connection 2.0 Reporting

Unanswered Question
Mar 23rd, 2008

Anyone seen anyway to get a user message report similar to what we can get in Unity using the message store manager tool? Basically I need a report that lists every user and the number of voicemail messages they have. Preferably breaking it down into #New #Saved #Deleted and also the size of the mailbox. None of the build in reports seem to offer this unless I'm just missing something (I hope I am).

Thanks.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
bpalmquist Wed, 10/15/2008 - 11:59

I need this as well for Unity Connection 2.x

It's very difficult to manage the message "store" without a clue as to which users are the big space users.

How about it Mr. Lindborg? Even a seperate tool to do this would be fine with me.

:)

Brady Palmquist

dvaggalis Tue, 10/21/2008 - 06:54

Did you get an answer on this question? I'm also looking for a report like you mentioned.

I did see the Connection User Data Dump, under the Unity Tools. This may be what you are looking for. Not sure if it is supported under 2.0.

rob.huffman Tue, 10/21/2008 - 07:49

Hi Dennis,

Full support for this tool (CUDD) is not available until UC 7.0 but it is partially supported in 2.x. Have a look at this thread from August of this year where Unity design Master Lindborg weighs in on this :)

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications%20Applications&topicID=.ee835d2&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc1b2b1

Hope this helps!

Rob

Actions

This Discussion