cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 2.0 Reporting

PATRICK ALAND
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone seen anyway to get a user message report similar to what we can get in Unity using the message store manager tool? Basically I need a report that lists every user and the number of voicemail messages they have. Preferably breaking it down into #New #Saved #Deleted and also the size of the mailbox. None of the build in reports seem to offer this unless I'm just missing something (I hope I am).

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

edip.gumuskaya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm looking for a reporting tool too for cisco unity connection 2.x.

I need to find out who has/has not created a greeting.

searched on www.ciscounitytools.com, but nothing is there.

I need this as well for Unity Connection 2.x

It's very difficult to manage the message "store" without a clue as to which users are the big space users.

How about it Mr. Lindborg? Even a seperate tool to do this would be fine with me.

:)

Brady Palmquist

dvaggalis
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get an answer on this question? I'm also looking for a report like you mentioned.

I did see the Connection User Data Dump, under the Unity Tools. This may be what you are looking for. Not sure if it is supported under 2.0.

Hi Dennis,

Full support for this tool (CUDD) is not available until UC 7.0 but it is partially supported in 2.x. Have a look at this thread from August of this year where Unity design Master Lindborg weighs in on this :)

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Unified%20Communications%20Applications&topicID=.ee835d2&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc1b2b1

Hope this helps!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: