Does Cisco offer exam feedback after exam?

Unanswered Question
Mar 24th, 2008

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is an option for feedback after an exam (like which questions you got wrong and what the correct answer is?) ACT and SAT both have the option because it's a great learning tool.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Hi There

No, there is no option for feedback. You will receive a printout at the end of the exam which breaks the exam down into a basic sections (technology, trouble shooting implementation etc) depending on the exam taken. This printout will show the percentage of points achieved in each of these sections.

You cannot ask for and will not receive a listing of the questions you failed or the correct answers to these questions.

Best Regards,

Michael

svermill Mon, 03/24/2008 - 13:39

Cisco's attitude - and I wholeheartedly agree - is that certification exams are not learning opportunities. Rather, they're an opportunity for you to come in and prove or disprove your level of expertise in a given track.

Besides, it would take all of about a dozen guys to go in and intentionally anwswer the entire question bank incorrectly and get the correct (most Cisco correct) answer back in score reports and then cobble it all together as a complete test question and answer bank. Obviously someone would be profiting from this wildly and it wouldn't be Cisco and it wouldn't be cert holders (whose investments would become worthless overnight)...

Actions

This Discussion