can you provide a layer3 Switch which will be having all the features listed below.
1. Port Density: L3 switch with 12 *1 0/1 00/1000- T or 12 * SFP + Expandable to 12 *10/100/1000 or 12 * SFP or 1 * l0G In Future.
2. Fiber Modules: 4 SFP ports should be loaded with 1000 LX SMF in the Blank SFP slot.
3. Back Plane: Wire speed Performance with 88Gbps Switch fabric
4. Switching capacity: 35 Mbps
5. Performance: L2 & L3 IPv4 switching and routing at wirespeed
Extensive wire-speed traffic classification.
6. Layer 2/3 Addresses: Up to 256K IPv4 routes
Up to 16K MAC addresses
7. Jumbo Frame Support: Should support 10KByte Jumbo frame size
8. Standard Compliance: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.lv VLAN,
IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3u,
IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z
9. Resiliency: HSRP or VRRP STP, RSTP and MSTP
10. Routed Protocol support: IPv4, IPv6
11. Routing Protocol Support: Static Routes, RIP V1/2, OSPF & optional support for IS-IS, BGP4, lPv4 PIM-DM, lPv4 PIM-SM,
IPv4 DVMRP & lPv6,
Multicast Routing for future use
12. VLAN support: 4096 VLANs with VLAN double tagging support.
13. Layer 2 Features: Should support Port Trunking with support for maximum of 16 nos. of 10/l00BaseTX ports, Port Mirroring, Rate Limiting, Multi-Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree protocol & Broadcast Storm control, Supports 10KByte Jumbo frame size
14. Quality of Service: Policy based QoS features
Highly configurable traffic classification
Buffered multiple packet remarking options at egress
on all ports, and on each of 8 egress queues per port
Twin-rate three-level (green, yellow, red) bandwidth
metering, with burst sizes for improved TCP-lP
bandwidth limiting performance and bandwidth
resolution down to 1Kbps
Low switching latency essential for Voice over IP
(VoIP) and real-time streaming media applications
15. Management: Out of band 10/100/1000 Ethernet management port and asynchronous management port, both on the front panel for ease of access
An SD memory card socket on the front panel, allowing software release files, configurations and other files to be stored for backup and distribution to other switches
- Port mirroring
- SSH, $SL, SFTP and SNMPv3 for secure management
- 802. support
- TACACS+, RADIUS
16. Compliance: UI, cUL, TUV, RoHS