Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Message Monitor Call Delay

Customer running Unity 5.x and has enabled Message Monitor feature. They are reporting a delay of approximately 7 seconds from when a call is routed to Unity before the caller hears the greetings. This is consistent with any user that has Message Monitor enabled. Subscribers without Message Monitor do not notice this symptom. Anyone know if this is the norm, and if this delay can be reduced or eliminated?

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I noticed the same issue with 5.x. I did not find any way to reduce or eliminate the delay. I am currently running an EFT version of Unity 7.0 and this delay has been greatly reduced.

Brandon

This is suppose to be fixed in several ES's but I applied 38 and it did not fix the issue. Here is the Bug ID CSCsi80906 so you may want to open a TAC case and request the ES39 since it's the latest ES that has the fix. I also running the EFT of Unity 7.0 and the delay is not present in it.

Travis

Thanks for the info. I opened a case about an hour ago. I'll post an update when I learn more from TAC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: