Views
Helpful
Replies

HTTP 500 - Error in a Call Manager Publisher Server

nicocerti
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody

I have a CCM cluster 4.2(3) - the cluster was working fine but since some days ago when I try to open the administration page https://<ipaddress>/ccmadmin, I get a HTTP 500 - Internal server error and the page is not displayed. The IIS, the World Wide Web Publishing Service, and the other Cisco Call Manager Services are running. Other Cisco CCM pages like the DNA or the BARS pages are working fine. I restarted the server but it didn't work.

What can I do to restore the administration of the cluster?

Yhank you all

Nicolay

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that usually are bad news, in some cases a simple iisreset clears it but if other pages are available the issue might be that the web pages for the ccmadmin site got corrupted, open the iismanager on the server and verify the pages are in there.

my experience with those cases is that usually it ended up in a rebuilt or an upgrade so the files were installed again.

i'd really recommend to raise a TAC so they can verify the iisadmin status and maybe look at some iis logs to determine if there is anything else you could try

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Nicolay,

For CCM Admin use IIS Console from Administrative Tools (Internet Services Manager) and change for CCMAdmin folder properties Change application protection from High to Low and let me know

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

This is also a known issue if you have a bad password or username with 4.2. You shouldn't get a http 500 with a bad password!

robray_sc
Level 4
Level 4

did you have a fix for this? I'm running into the same issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: