cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No CME GUI access

eriktatsapaugh
Level 1
Level 1

I am running CME on a 2811 with a 3550 and a few phones as a lab. I have found that I am unable to access the CME GUI. I can access the CUE GUI and the router GUI both via IE7 and Opera. I have also not been able to run the Quick Config Tool, which locks up when I press the Auto Detect Hardware buton, and crashes the system when I shut it down. But let's concentrate on the CME GUI for now.

I've atached the router config, and the output of "debug ip http all" run while attempting to connect to the GUI. The 10.0.1.21 is the workstation.

Any help appreciated.

7 Replies 7

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

See older thread :)

Excellent! I had indeed unintentionally put the GUI files in a subfolder call "Flash", and because I'm not familiar with the look and structure of things, I missed that.

Thanks!

However, when I try to get past the initial CME GUI, I go no where. (clicking on tabs yields no results in both IE7 and Opera)

There is an Error On Page: javascript:void(0)

I updated my JRE to 1.6.0_05; the most current, no change.

Could this also be due to having the GUI files in a subfolder in flash? Other ideas?

I am able to enter the CUE GUI.

Have you asked Tony Huynh if IE7 is supported ?

I'm not sure if it is.

I already know that IE7 is not "supported", which doesn't mean it will not work, only that Cisco will not consider itself responsible if it does not. Contrary to my login, I am not an "internal".

I will be contacting Tony, and a couple of others within the Cisco walls about changes to make IE7 functionable with CME and QCT.

In fact I think I have at least one customer accessing the CME GUI with IE7. Will verify and let you known.

I appreciate your checking. Please ask them if there were any tweeks they had to make to get IE7 to work properly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: