Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have connected our Nokia E-Series Phones to our CUCM 6.1 via Sip. Everything

is fine so far. The issue is that the phonenumers in the mobilephone

addressbooks are in an international form e.g. +4901709197... or

+440207..., and I don't know how a route pattern needs to be look like to

match such numbers. In the moment I got the error message "address is

not in use" on the nokia phone, when I try to dial such a number and couldn't see anything in the isdn debug.

We have added one E61 via SCCP to the CUCM 6.1. The problem is nearly the same, but with this phone I got an ISDN debug output, which looks like as the callmanager or gateway just ignores the "+" and dropps it.

The only existing outgoing route pattern we have in the moment is 0.X with activated

overlap sending.

Any ideas to make it possible to dial these "+ numbers"??

Regards

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

the problem with Intl numbers is the lenght

try Application Dial Rules to see if can help you for some countries...we raised a defect against that and we are working in this

+ since plenty of customers are requesting this feature.

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there any specific reason why you want to use SIP?

You could also try Nokia Intellisync Call Connect for Cisco client which enables SCCP to Nokia E-series phones.

Nokia SCCP client converts + sign to 00 by default. So when you make a call e.g. to +49017091197.. the client actually calls to 0049017091197

You can find latest client and documentation from here: http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/nokia_intellisync_call_connect_for_cisco_downloads.php

Regards,

Pasi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: